Stainless Steel Garlic Press
Have trouble with chopping garlic in your kitchen? Stainless Garlic Press is the fastest and easiest way to chop garlic.
This kitchen gadget is a game changer. It is ergonomically designed with an anti-slip handle and heavy duty 304 stainless steel mince-plate. The ergonomic design makes use of our natural hand-movement and the weight of our body to crush food items. This gadget will save us time in the kitchen and the best part is, our hands will no longer smell like garlic!
This kitchen tool is also designed to make the best out of your garlic- the way it is minced increase the taste of your garlic! How does this work?
Once garlic is chopped, it starts the chemical interaction between garlic’s enzyme, alliinase, with the amino acid allin, which produces the garlicky taste. The more minced your garlic is, the more amino acid allin is produced. This Magic Rocking Garlic Press is designed to break down all the fibres of garlic to give your dish maximum garlic taste!
Fun Fact: For extra garlickiness, simply let your minced garlic sit 10 minutes before cooking.
This kitchen gadget is also ideal for handicapped-use.
- Made of 304 stainless steel, doesn’t rust or corrode, dishwasher safe, durable to use
- Ergonomic and anti-slip ABS handle makes it comfortable to grip, easy to mince the garlic
- This garlic crusher has a compact size, portable and easy to store. Built with heavy duty construction, you can easily crush both garlic cloves and ginger. This perfect kitchenware and a unique home tool will be an elegant addition to any kitchen.
- Easy to wash, when you’ve finished just run the press under the faucet or place in the dishwasher.
- Garlic does not get crushed, but micro cut, which helps preserve the aromatic oils of the garlic.
- Ideal for people who have problems using conventional presses.
- Press moves easily using the weight of your own body. Innovative garlic press that uses the natural motion of your hand to mince garlic.
- No need for an additional bowl, the crushed garlic collects in the curved top of the press after which it can be spooned or scraped straight into your dish.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.