Spark Plug Tester
Test ignition circuit continuity easily!
High-quality high-voltage resistant wire, made of pure thick copper wire inside, can work under high voltage. Spark plug metalhead, easy to use, and durable. An engine spark tester is a diagnostic tool for any engine with a spark plug, which can quickly and easily diagnose ignition/engine outboard motor issues or a fault in the fuel delivery system.
Suitable for all internal & external combustion engines, cars, trucks, motorcycles, lawnmowers, chainsaws, trimmers, snow-blowers, generators, etc. Simply connect the tester between the spark plug and the plug wire, if the spark is being sent, the tester will mirror the spark and light up – Find dirty spark plugs, defective points, bad cables or connections, etc.
- Quickly diagnose ignition system problems, lack, or no spark condition.
- Easily test ignition circuit continuity at each cylinder.
- The tool connects between the spark plug and the plug wire.
- Great for troubleshooting all internal combustion engines
- Find dirty spark plugs, defective points, bad cables or connections, etc.
Car Spark Plug Tester Using Note:
Car Spark Plug Tester User Manual:
- Type: Car Spark Plug Tester
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Plug: EU Plug
- Input: AC 100-240V
- Output: DC 12V 1A
- Size: 14.5 x 8.5 x 4.0cm/5.7 x 3.3 x 1.6 (L*W*H)
- Weight: 220.0g/7.8oz
- 1 x Spark Plug Tester