Fishing Feeding Rocket Bomb
$6.48 – $10.48 USD
Easiest and most effective way to attract a large number of fishes!
Getting ready for your next fishing trip? You might want to consider investing in the Fishing Feeding Rocket Bomb if you’re looking for the easiest way to attract large concentrations of fishes.
With the Fishing Feeding Rocket Bomb’s aerodynamic design, you’ll easily be covering a huge distance regardless of the wind’s strength compared to your old bait spreading method.
Once the Fishing Feeding Rocket Bomb is closed there’s absolutely no baits that can come out. It is designed to secure your baits on the air and automatically open up and spread the baits once it hits the water.
- The aerodynamics of the Fishing Feeding Rocket Bomb are of a teardrop shape. This is certainly the ultimate product for flight through the air with the minimum resistance. Furthest measured cast distance is 190 yards (173 meters)!
Instant Bait Delivery
- When the Fishing Feeding Rocket Bomb contacts the water the body is released fully open so washing the bait out instantly. Fast aquaplane retrieve. The Spomb floats once opened and glides effortlessly across the top of the water with no spinning or line twist even in the strongest of winds.
- Once the Fishing Feeding Rocket Bomb is loaded, because the container is closed shut, no bait will come out until it impacts with the water and opens. You can use any bait that fits including pellets, boilies, hemp, corn, mixer, bread, meat, maggot, worms and particles etc.
Mixing Not Needed
- All baits can just be loaded into the Fishing Feeding Rocket Bomb without any need to mix. If you wish to mix balls of ground bait though, these can be cast accurately to a given distance even at a very long range. Good wind accuracy. Wind has very little effect on its flight because of the aerodynamics.
- Material: ABS Plastic
- Size: 11cm, 14cm, 17cm
- Color: White, Red, Green, Blue, Black
- 1 x Fishing Feeding Rocket Bomb
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.